שקר הדרכה

through the caves of my ears
it goes way back


the temptress and the resistance
a fortress and a disciplining.


liquid draining/atmosphere shift induced ear ache


I can't help but feel all the worst things when I dream
there are demons who won't even show there faces unless my 
eyes are closed.


To regain consciousness inside a palace of cannibals
I wake up
On the Run.


The darkness:
a tunnel  and a bridge
a city and a kiss


Precious-
there are noises I won't dare
hear
 accidents you can't imagine
feeling
something that you were not even taught 
how to fear.



A story some ole' witch tells you and it pains you to think that
yes,all these words are possibly real.


the spell and the soup
the heartache and the brew


a recipe for:
sinking


I was taking off my clothes

by the stream
C l e a n s i  n g 


you are playing your flute


up there in a tree


magical notes,they are stabbing me
my flesh
is ripping
it is
dancing to
cowardly notes of
the unborn.


A dust is coming down now
it is poisoning me


as my dress lay on a rock-she turns into stone
as my shoes are morphing into the very moss
it's souls are resting on
laces become
vines
bugs are feasting now
on canvas and
yarn.


My pockets were empty
my mouth was dry
and your lips were singing


curses with the melody of something
heavenly
a sheep in magicians clothing


disappear again


" THIS IS HIS BEST TRICK YET!, I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT! WOW PAY ATTENTION'


did you feel your tongue morphing?


to the false prophets
the sorcerers draped in sheets
the ones who whisper in your ear
leave


you rise up
for nothing
you play your trumpet
for no reason but to bleed


rise up boy
rise up


The fire you gather around
did you ever think
the flames are made of 
catastrophe?


we are all created
to think
we are all created
to lead
we are all formed
to do good


nature vs. white magik


your words vs. a scroll with no foundation


the love of a girl
you were too blinded to
see.


rise up
rise up
rise up



No comments: