vomit bags are just living to hold your gum and to act as the occasional hang puppet.

Despite whatever soil your feet have embraced
a certain sense of abandonment will take over
inside you
all over your face of uncertainties

even in the english speaking states!
even when a manicure is 100 thousand dollars a nail!

I can't help but understand the only person responsible for my new feelings of abandonment is-me.

so on an airplane im sitting there starring out the window
buzzing the attendant to tell the captain he isn't flying straight
and she replies with some sweet voice
hes flying to the side for your entertainment
I laugh at the idea that even 70,000 feet up in the sky- I get to matter.

2 comments:

tom said...

hello.
its thomas from stellenbosch.
i recently created a blog.
fun.
check it out, if you want.
its: myluckyundiesarered.blogspot.com
cool.
bye.

Natalia said...

i love the last line :)