forsaken shadows & a melody of lies

monsters that
awaken only within the night
creeping
haunting


a whisper of a lie
every time
we will wash each misfortune away
we will force her we will give you strength
to be this way


they are found:
a crowded bar
a kitchen table
your mothers sofa
wide asleep
wide awake


internalized
programmed through
this disease:

your mind
your crazy
you crave
you obey
THIS IS INSANE



REPEAT
REPEAT
REPEAT

Was this his garden
of Eden?
was this my valley
of the shadow of death?


i am not quite strong enough
to fear no evil.

will thy rod comfort me??
shall my head find still water?

half passed 6
he is faced
with

a pretty face
innocent ways
Fighting himself
his demon(s)
one by one
drink by drink

all the challenges
and frustrations
OH but
her eyes
but..
her mouth
her movement
with all that
elgeant
grace


this moon it might
rise up
inside your
soul

now at dawn
now in daylight

anger
push
push
push
rage

present present
&
accounted for.

I hate all the things that come
with the dark. I hate all the things that come
with
the night
blind blind blind
dark hallways
streamend with
linked by
sucide.

we hold out your blood

in a potion jar
all that precious blood
hunters
come no closer
we have a potion
villans
it
covers us from
all
your schemes and
all that
preys.

alone you hear:

I search
I scream
I swim t
toawrds llight.

I race
I fight
I follow
I fall

I die

we need
we seek
we beg
we find

Light.

No comments: