you would be so much more interesting with a small amount of drugs in your bloodstream.

dear francis,
your letters come to me all smudged
i'm sure in your first sentance you did not write
a short sentance about how I am going to hell
or perhaps you were trying to say "i am doing well"
please try & work on your pennmanship

i mean if you want
no pressure
no no really
only if you wan't to.

glad to hear your umbrella shop is holding up
sad to hear there is no rain.


If I had a taste today
it would be a pretty floral white wine


ps. I made a batch of vegetable soup today that will last me 4.5 days
hope that is ok


love

3 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

bling bling bling. can we pleeeeeeaaaase have summertime fun?

chainsaw said...

i want to write you a letter

its true
i do

r. holmberg said...

Louisa, you are in my town and I haven't seen your little face yet. I am looking forward to it immensely.

I need this.