because her dignity was worn on her dress not her sleeve.

i stood in the mirror
that was rusted with dirt
as well as age
and poked my 92 ribs
spending quality time
giving them names.

i have always been one of those petals
a strange petal

once again i stand up
and sit down

and most men sound sweet but they
are angry little things


and the bible tells us a woman of good charector is hard to find
and I am tucked in my own corner
made of rose petals and rosemary
mmm
today i walked for 1.24566 kl
and begged my feet to listen to my face


we have been dignified by our own good graces
and you have been elected my dominate emotion.

today i woke up to the african side of the sun

and it felt like home.

1 comment:

Birdie Bourdeaux said...

there are so many amazing things in this piece.
sooo many.

naming your ribs
that might actually be an origional idea?

and also, don't feel home there...please. not that.

i miss you too much