x marks the spot

the fact of the matter is
I should have more faith then this
I tend to overcompensate
for the fact that I used to be so confident
and I used to never have a problem with faith
i find myself gathering knowelge from differnt feilds each day
like strawberries
2.99 a pound

i am filling my basket
with berries of knowlege
that i have known
but chosen to forget.


to abandon poetic fourm for a moment,
life used to be so simple:
1. you do the right thing
2. "the right thing" happens to you
your life is not complimated

now its more like
do the right thing
with a question mark
pray its alright
use your faith
the realize I am
worrying too much again.


oh well

2 comments:

Allie, Dearest said...

dangit.
where did that blog go about landon's song?

i totally read it and totally went to his site to listen.

but the blog has disappeared in the meantime.

i've never heard his music before, and i really like it. REALLY like it.

Anonymous said...

i write so many blogs then deletee them an hour later. i have issues lolzzzz