sherlock

an investigation of seasonal changezzz.
my mind tried to make sense of all these differnt chills and feelings and
moments that lasted ...2 months?

throw it away.

She has casted away multiple
popular cities. There are porches
I refuse to return to.

streams and oceans and dresses and teepees
already seen-through.

Rows of almond eyes
wide set eyes
Bridges
diving the two.

I have never seen the South this way
and how these empty churches
seem to call my name

thursday night she hopes
i hope i hope
and i wonder why they care
about carefully placed words
or perhaps written scrolls

To be disappointed once again by that man who
only met me through this one friend
whats his name again?

1 comment:

Layne Eiler said...

Beautiful words Louisa. It's great to hear your creative thoughts. How are you?