My shame is aged,moldy,heavy and it smells like an emergency 
the library flooded in 2003
the books have turned gangrene


Sadness I’m your girl 
Depression:
You are the fire I will walk through daily-and the flames will disfigure me but it will never kill me

As long as my heart beats-
This ceremony of extremes

On repeat you settle in:the dusty sun set, may allergies floating // breathe in grief 

The fear and the fire ok ok breathe 
I was 3 when fear grabbed me by the neck. It came at. night. The sunset was the terror.i fought with all my might.

I missed falling asleep.
Inside my seashell of psalm 23 
The hope that keeps us alive 
Is the belief that you will be free.

Steady and constant is the fear.Faithful and forever is the miracle.

The fire 
Walking out of the furnace
Smell is:sandalwood and Amber

No comments: