you heard the murmur of a broken heart.

not entertaining the idea 
of 
romantic love
till i see you again
nun-hearted 
for a season
withdrawn/withholding
for a reason.


There are countries, there are rivers, in your eyes, .. 


Pablo is quite the romantic,
his rich life filled with love,longing,gaining,
loosing,glorious victories and utter heartache.


Pen and Ink
Survival 
Set
And he says:

"Maybe nothingness IS 
to be without 
your presence?


without you moving
and
slicing the noon"


how deep it runs,how long i sing

-You are like the night, 
with its stillness and constellations.
I love you as the plant that never blooms
 but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers


And you hear me from far away, 
and my voice does not reach you:
 Let me come to be still in you silence.

Among so many blues-
heavenly blues, 
sunken blues-
 our eyes are a little confused:

you are a laughing piano 
with every human note;

everything dropped away,
 except your eyes
Not seeing you 
And you not coming, 
You were breathing close to me forever.

That time was like never, 
and like always. 
So we go there, where nothing is waiting;
we find everything waiting there.

I said it again:
 Come with me,as if I were dying
no one saw the moon that bled in my mouth 
or the blood that rose into the silence .

No comments: