DRIVE

sometimes i wonder if I'm cursed
i can feel all the energies and see all these entities,existing on earth
my mind breaks them down
and stores them in a place that is dark and cold and hushed up
this place is located in the back of my mind,the very very back
i go to this place only in moments of complete silence and stillness
it cannot be reached with even the slightest bit of noise or the smallest bit of movement. 
everything will be thrown off otherwise, trust me
not even brown noise should be present.
pupils dilate,blood rushes,hair falls,skin turns rosebud magic and you are just a glimpse
of the ghost i visioned in my dream,oh come back falcon,please!!
muster up the energy


without these two chemicals (you and i) the power weakens and the seasons become
endless.


on still days i eat up silences
and i ask myself 10 questions
then 12
then 10345 
then 3.
and then it goes back to only even numbers.then sleep.


harvesting my spiritual gardens


sowing and reaping weeping and weeding
they are growing and shrinking then blooming and blossoming 
all the branches are pale and their roots are food coloring blueish green


i can't bear to hear certain sounds because they remind me of you
it seems quite manic and strange and everything always does


maybe your forest fire nature is too hot
for my cold hands and my winter feet


those webs of lashes spun over my reclusive nature 
this is: far too ironic for you to swallow or even eat
and eating is not always the best option when it comes to nourishment:
"NOURISH THIS YOU BUNDLE!!!"


coming back to earth you ask me for a portion and i hear you say potion
now you are crying because you no longer feel the same
you are anointing your forehead with magic oil and crushing up all the purple berries you see in the forest and i am sitting inside an empty swimming pool 
drowning
were you trying to heal yourself? 


you see my fake dead body


"invent a plan of romance or something"


so you rent us a car and we drive to a place with no trees
and maybe we don't ever speak of the things we were ashamed of
we just keep looking at each other.................


(THE WIND IS BLOWING REALLY HARD)


(THERE IS A HUMMING SOUND AND TOM PETTY IS PLAYING BECAUSE I LIKE TOM PETTY AND YOU DO TOO)


(THIS IS THE PERFECT MOMENT,IMAGINE-FEELING LIKE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND PERFECT-WE ARE JUST LIKE GHOST AIR FLOATING)


(I AM THINKING " GRAB MY HAND, FOREVER.")


the new car smell didn't come with this car at all
we escape and not one person can reach  us
the sun sets and we don't have much in our pockets
but i have your hand and you have mine
(reader: this moment WILL last,ok? this is not a total fantasy based rant. This is not a happy ending this is a happy everything)
and i kiss your ring and tell you my biggest secret...............................