kissing you at the bus stop was sad each time

  • why don't you see yourself how I see you?
  • good smells only
  • darker skin,missing pale
  • the forest fantasies
  • the boy with the dark hair and almond eyes who reminds me of almond milk
  • almond milk is good for you and something i always look forward to
  • your darkness is shallow,which is not something to boast about
  • the witches that turned into ghost that turned into braids in my hair
  • the mountains were weeping so i fed them soup
  • space of hearts
  • the townspeople who only saw magic as a bad thing......
  • daisy chains
  • sketching only babies
  • missing less,missing more
  • the letters
  • the road,the lesser
  • the moon children who found them selves:kindred. well fed with life
  • the book that kept on giving
  • my heart is shaking
  • you are quite beautiful,i think that almost everyday,i might never tell you. I'm sorry.
  • yes,i went to the graveyard....but i covered my tracks
  • the quiet and the darkroom
  • grey hair gray sky 
  • the haunting walk to the train that i miss/always lost