horse

how can love not exist here.

a death
a slow: show
of happenings
of accidental/
intentional 
killings.

R.I.P    x's        2


WHAT MONSTER KILLED THE FARMERS HORSE?
who,who could do such a thing!
(headline)

she lays in the middle of a dirt road
near your house
m o a n i n g

the town says someone:
stabbed her in the throat

I saw
her blood,like fire
streaming down the street
(like a dance it was so perfect)
and on to my kitchen table
(no really it was so pretty)
blood
(gracefully)
get this off
wash this off
(my white dress! my WHITE DRESS)
the dog is licking
the floor
the ground
(unknowingly)
your mother is:
fainting spells and broken glass
OH
I just can't stand the sight of:
death.

my plate is filled with 3 large
warm portions of:
hot
glass
my cup is filled with
cold
iced
guilt

I chew
up
all these
hauntings

the roof of my mouth
bleeds

we are both
bleeding now
horse
we are both
animals
with a secret

her main,like mine
blonde/unruly

our blood,synced 

turning dry
turning burgundy
turning me in
to the soil
to the grave

i lie here
gracefully
i die here

drip by drip

painfully


No comments: