You are not making sense-It was only a quarter (which is 25 CENTS)

Hello,I am not crying
the sky was just raining melty crystals
allll day

You
cocooned within a warm heirloom.

You had on:
pales-mostly blue,
a heavy knit with a
crew neck or something with a swoop--
a hole that added character: by your neck.

You were holding on to my finger as
I
was placing
our
wash in the hamper.

You could only sigh as:
you tried to remind me of
laundry mats.

--just about the most romantic of all places! 


I was:
Spin cycles increasing
there-spin time
folding my---
delicates
slowly
dryness level is-upping its anti.

You are neurotic of my subconscious
choices
only on-laundry day.

I am not straying I am just:

borrowing quarters from olive skinned men
& forgetting my change purse
once again.
 



No comments: