hello,i am writing to you in ink,not silences,1,000 feet deep...


wrapped up inside
a settled battle


one will that was brought here through DNA
the other through a series of failure
and we meet...in the middle
--no we meet 
at the same place.


actually I can't hold on to this any longer
its heavy and its bound to break


silence through silence i am leaving
my plans behind




sentence by sentence  you are planting  your sadness
in my garden of compassion


there is no more room here
for your roots of hesitation
and my blooms of ambition


If I am far too pale for you
then i will exit-silently


if I was far too haunting
for your peace of mind
then I will 
-human- ize 
quickly.



perhaps I was far to fond
of the way you hunted
the collections you would
keep
the habits you formed
10,000 feet under the sea


as glass


it breaks,it mends,it sl i p p ed.


--the universe that is



is not responsible for the faults you just made.
hesitant to the point of return
back to ground zero.


and I'm standing there in something sheer
with the purest of intentions


of love

of wholesome happenings


note by note

you are holding the key
which matches the melody
i wrote for you
once upon a lifetime


its obvious-
ill pass you by
on the street one day


and it wont matter
which door you closed
each stone you threw
each silence you
submitted to


inch by inch

we are floating away from the moment
we are stripping away


the foundation


that just couldn't take it.





No comments: