wah wah wah

I just need someone to flat iron my curly frizzy hair
i look like a freak.
I want to go out and hang out with rachel &lauren
but for some dumb reason the only thing I'll end up doing
is sit at home and watch
the worst show in the world,the hills
and paint my fingernails.
I keep dreaming of this dream man
he is tall
gay
works a flatiron better than any human being alive
knows how to airbrush tan you without making you look like rachel zoe
is really awesome at doing fusion
supplies champange and vitamin water 24/7
and loves listening to so called boy bestfriend problems.

I also want someone to drive me to really far away places like green hills
even though its 15 minutes away
stop lights are boring.

im over iiiit.

1 comment:

chainsaw said...

i'm kind of tall.

def. gay.

i'm pretty badass with a flatiron.

although i don't know how to airbrush tan, per say, i'm more than certain i could make u look better than rachel zoe.

i'm really good with fusion, so if u can buy the fusion, i can hook u up!

is there any other way to live without champagne & vitamin water?

i'm a really good listener...

& i LOVE green hills

call me ANYTIME. i'm officially back in nash as of next weeeeek